About CRIC SERVICES
Colorado Residential Inspection & Consulting Services Inc. (CRIC Services) is one of the most trusted names in home inspection services in the Denver area. Whether you’re looking to buy a home, sell your home, or just want some peace of mind, our team can help.
We pride ourselves on our meticulous, thorough, and knowledgeable inspections, and strive to always maintain the highest standards of customer service. We can even inspect hard-to-reach or unsafe locations on your home or property through the use of drone footage.
We are dedicated to customer safety and education, with inspections that provide the best, most accurate, and most actionable information about the state of your home—in terms that you can understand.
About Trevor Roberts
Our chief inspector Trevor Roberts has more than 20 years of experience in the construction industry and trades. He has experience with plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, roofing, drywall, concrete, and electrical. He maintains his master plumbing and master mechanical licenses, holds several NATE certifications, and is licensed in home inspection.
In other words, no one is better qualified to assess the condition of your home. We know what to look for. We know how the trades operate and how to do the job right—and also how some contractors cut corners and do it wrong.
Why Choose CRIC Services?
CRIC Services should be your No. 1 choice for residential property inspections. We are:
- Locally owned and operated
- Fully insured and bonded
- Unbiased and professional
- Staffed by full-time, ASHI-certified inspectors
- Maintain master plumbing and master mechanical licenses and multiple NATE certifications
We are as quick as we are thorough. In most instances we will provide fully detailed property evaluations, complete with pictures, within 24 hours of your inspection appointment.
What Can an Inspection Tell Me About My Home?
For most people, buying a home is the largest financial investment they will ever make. It’s important that both buyers and sellers are equipped with the best, most accurate information about a home so that they can be confident their investment is a sound one.
A home inspection will help buyers and sellers answer many pressing questions about their home, including:
- What is the condition of the home’s exterior?
- What is the condition of the roof?
- When was the roof last replaced or repaired?
- Are gutters and downspouts installed properly so they can control water flow?
- Is the ventilation and insulation adequate?
- Are all heating and AC systems working properly?
- Are all utilities (water, electric, gas) active and functioning normally?
- How old are the furnace and hot water heater?
- Does the home have a working security system?
- Are mold, radon, or asbestos present?
- Are all windows and doors in good working condition?
- Are all interior and exterior lights and electrical outlets working properly, wired correctly, and up to code?
- Is the electrical panel accessible, safe, and clearly labeled?
- Is there clear access to both the attic and the basement?
- Is there access to all room walls?
- Are smoke detectors installed and do they work?
In the report, you will receive detailed information about each component of the inspection—the good, the bad, and the ugly. Any safety concerns or high-priority repair or replacement needs will be highlighted in the assessment.
Inspection fees are determined by the size of your home or condo. Most inspections can be completed within 4 hours, though this also is determined by the size and scope of the inspection.
- Up to 1,500 square feet: $350
- Between 1,500 and 3,000 square feet: $400
- Between 3,000 and 4,500 square feet: $450
- Over 4,500 square feet: please call for quote
For more information or to schedule an inspection, please call CRIC Services today at (720) 534-1197.